- A. Kardash, S. Morin, “The Practices and Challenges of Generating Non-identifiable Data” IEEE Security and Privacy, 20: pp.113-118, 2022.
OPC Contributions Program Project
- Project Proposal
- Practices for Generating Non-Identifiable Data – Final Report, March 2021
See our new Events Page for information on Upcoming and Past CANON Events
- Final CANON Bill C-27 Working Group Document “Proposed amendments to de-identification and anonymization provisions in the Digital Charter Implementation Act, 2022 (Bill C-27)“, December 7, 2022 [PDF].
- CANON Bill C-27 Working Group Draft “Proposed amendments to de-identification and anonymization provisions in the Digital Charter Implementation Act, 2022 (Bill C-27)”– Sept 2022 [PDF]
- Submissions to Ontario Private Sector Privacy Legislation Consultation
- Submission to the CIO Strategy Council Re: Draft Standard CAN/CIOSC 100-3 Privacy enhancing de-identification framework – July 2021
- Submission re: ISED’s “Strengthening Privacy for the Digital Age” [PDF]
- States of Data – Identified, Identifiable and Non-Identifiable – Oct. 2020 [PDF]